[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” av_uid=’av-k5x2d4vq’ admin_preview_bg=”]
Virtual Graduation, Class of 2020!
June 20th, 2020
Time: 6:00 P.M.
Drive-Through Graduation, Class of 2020!
Date: June 13th, 2020
Venue: Harmony School of Innovation – Sugar Land Parking Lot
Time: 5:00 P.M.
Congratulations to all of our 2020 Senior Graduates!
We are extremely proud of your accomplishments and we know that your future is bright. We are proud to provide our historic HSI-Sugar Land Drive-Thru Graduation Ceremony in the HSI-Sugar Land Parking Lot. It is important that we observe all of the CDC recommendations regarding COVID-19 outbreak.
Have you filled out your 2020 Drive-Thru Graduation Acknowledgement form?
Please read and sign the Graduation Ceremony Acknowledgement Form. All graduates are required to SUBMIT this signed participation acknowledgement form through the online submission link before picking up caps, gowns, and other senior stuff. This form MUST be submitted and on file before a graduate is allowed to pick up caps, gowns, cords, and tassels and to participate in his/her HSI-Sugar Land Drive-Thru Graduation Ceremony. Form is also available on our school website, www.hsisl.harmonytx.org.
NOTE: Seniors who did NOT submit this form will NOT allow to pick up their caps, gowns, tassels, cords and stoles. We will notify you about how and when to pick up your graduation stuff before the ceremony.
Where can I watch the 2020 Drive-Thru Graduation ceremonies Live Stream Feeds?
The HSI-Sugar Land 2020 Drive-Thru Graduation ceremonies will be available through a variety of streaming formats including Facebook, YouTube, or the broadcast.
HSI – Sugar Land – Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Harmony School of Innovation – Sugar Land will host a drive-thru and virtual graduation ceremony this year.
HSI – Sugar Land’s drive-thru graduation ceremony will take place on Saturday, June 13, beginning at 4:00 pm., and would-be guests are encouraged to watch the ceremony from the safety of their homes.
Harmony School of Innovation – Sugar Land is working to make the graduation ceremony as special as possible for the phenomenal Class of 2020.
Although it’s not the traditional ceremony, the school hopes it’s still a special moment for all of the graduates, and asks them to wear their caps and gowns in the cars.
Families are encouraged to ride in the car with their graduates to participate in the celebration, ONLY ONE CAR per graduate. The entire event will be live-streamed so that friends and families can watch safely from their homes.
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION !!!
Harmony School of Innovation – Sugar Land has the following guidelines and expectations for participation:
- Lineup will begin at 4:00 p.m. at the east and backyard gate of Harmony School of Innovation – Sugar Land.
- Members of the Police Department and HSI – Sugar Land staff members will assist with directions.
- The procession will officially be led by the Valedictorian (Car 1) and Salutatorian (Car 2).
- These students will ride in their families` cars.
- Family members may ride along with their graduates as long as they follow all traffic and safety laws.
- Graduates MUST bring his/her cap, gown and 2020 tassel in order to enter the HSI – Sugar Land campus parking lot. Graduates will wear caps, gowns, and tassels and be seated on the passenger side of the cars. (Note: seniors will receive their caps, gowns, stoles, tassels, etc. before graduation ceremony date.)
- Everyone MUST remain inside the vehicle at all times.
- Cars should give the graduate’s full name to the person at the gate.
- Cars will then follow the directions of the staff and park to wait for the ceremony.
- All students must wait in the cars until their names are called by the staff.
- Students will come to the stage individually to receive their diploma and pose for a photo.
- After receiving the diploma, the graduates will go back to their cars and follow the directions of the staff to leave the campus.
- Each graduate in good standing will be able to participate in his/her graduation ceremony.
Harmony School of Innovation Sugar Land