Throughout the year, our campus holds many parent nights offering different information to parents for their children. We highly encourage parents to come during these nights to understand and learn different aspects of college and student planning.
Parent nights include:
- 8th Grade Transition to High School 2022-2023
- 9th Grade Parent Night
- 10th Grade Parent Night
- 11th Grade Parent Night
- Senior Financial Aid (FAFSA) Parent/Guardian Night
Advanced Placement® (AP) Info Night
For 2022-2023 academic year, AP courses are open to all students with the prerequisite coursework who wish to take on the additional challenge of advanced academics. Students who choose to enroll, however, should be prepared for the increased academic challenge of these courses.
We are pleased to invite you to our Advanced Placement® (AP) Info Night which will be held in IN-PERSON in the AP teachers` classrooms to provide
- A general overview of information regarding the Advanced Placement (AP) program and
- An overview of the courses, course assignments, expectations and prerequisites for AP offerings at HSI-Sugar Land
on Wednesday, January 12th. 2022 at 4:00 to 5:00 p.m.
How It Will Work
- Each teacher will deliver his/her presentation in his/her classroom. (We will NOT meet in the cafeteria or the library)
- Each AP teacher will have 3 sessions for their course subjects (All sessions will be the same, students need to attend ONLY one session per AP course)
- Students/parents will visit AP teachers` assigned classrooms that are provided in the event schedule below.
- Please keep in mind you attend the AP courses sessions that you are planning to take NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR 2022-2023.
Here is Advanced Placement® (AP) Info Night Event Schedule for your reference.